Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Sorry guys, just got back from the shipyard with the crew...I was told in the AM that Coast Guard had come and gave us the O.K. to leave for home, after the 2 hour ride to South Jersey we found out that they never did show up!!!:mad:

Now with the weather that may hit us by Sunday-Monday I feel it's a safer move to stay where we are and wait it out. If we did make it back for Saturday, by Sunday night we would have to move the boat some where safe anyway.  

Once again, Sorry, I know we told everyone we'd be back by Friday. With the fish biting I'm about to loose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Ron

Great Catches

Proud Supporter

Watch Us On You Tube
Join The RFA

Find Us On Facebook
'